Charge Capture PRO is MedAptus’s flagship charge capture platform that rapidly documents patient encounters for reimbursement.
Designed as a fully flexible and scalable solution to optimize revenue, this comprehensive, yet easy-to-use application has more than 20,000 users in hospitals, multi-specialty clinics, and academic practice plans throughout the United States.
Charge Capture PRO delivers on these key benefits:
- Increases revenue
- Reduces charge lag
- Improves coding accuracy
- Reduces downstream denials
- Improves compliance
- Enhances reimbursements
Designed by a team of physicians and technologists, this comprehensive, yet easy-to-use application can be deployed on mobile devices and web-enabled workstations. In addition, it gives physicians unique capability to access charge capture from within an EHR during patient charting in a single sign-on mode, allowing physicians to stay in user and patient context. By far the most popular physician capture approach in healthcare, this approach fits seamlessly with patient charting and patient documentation.
- Easy ICD-10 code selection tools based on searches, history and frequency of usage
- Robust inpatient charge capture
- Management reconciliation for hospital-based providers
- Patient encounter history at the point of care
- Alerts, messaging and sign-out features enabling care team communications and sign-out
- Custom rules capability to support local payment policies
- Integrated admit and discharge notifications to patient PCPs
To learn more or to schedule a demo, use this form or call (617) 896-4000.