ADOPTION IS KEY
Despite ongoing security concerns, text messaging continues to being implemented in a wide variety of different healthcare settings.
But is being widely adopted?
That answer is no.
There are several reasons.
First, there are still HIPPA concerns within the healthcare community. The comfort level for completely preventing cybersecurity attacks just isn’t there yet.
But there’s another problem, even if the security concerns are met.
Care team members from different departments simply aren’t adopting platforms so that true care coordination occurs. In other words, the radiology team may be communicating with one another, but they aren’t communicating with cardiology.
NEXT GENERATION SECURE TEXT MESSAGING
RapidConnect is out to change that scenario.
Created by a renowned pediatric surgeon, RapidConnect is a cloud-based, HIPPA-compliant mobile and web-based platform that makes communicating among ALL providers safe and easy. How? By having attributes that people (especially physicians) need and want.
Here’s a list of RapidConnect’s key characteristics:
- It makes it quick and easy for messages to be read and it provides visibility about that status.
- It makes call schedules and call hierarchies fully integrated into the platform.
- It takes into consideration personal preferences by physicians when they should be reached and when they should not.
- It makes it easy for a proxy to respond on his or her behalf when a physician can’t.
- It supports the teaching hospital hierarchy, including residents, APPs, fellows and attendings at the appropriate times.
- It addresses the differences between cell phones and pagers.
- It can easily forward a message chain to a support team.
- It has a pricing model that encourages adoption by the entire care patient team.
No other secure texting messaging platform in healthcare has that combination of attributes and it’s why it is far more likely to be adopted.
This is the text messaging platform healthcare team members have been searching for.
But don’t take our word for it.
Let us show you how it works in a 10-minute demonstration. No strings attached. We just think that once you see it in action, you’ll like what you see.
To make an appointment for a demonstration, call (617) 896-4000 or click here.
OTHER MESSAGING SYSTEMS
While MedAptus has an exclusive partnership with MD Interconnect to integrate RapidConnect with our care coordination products, we will continue to work with the whatever secure messaging system you use in your hospital to help your team members work together better.