A BETTER PATIENT ASSIGNMENT PROCESS
What is a better solution?
- What if there was a software program that automatically and intelligently matched the right patient with the right nurse using multiple variables? In other words, what if it included patient acuity and geography, but it also included continuity of care and many other clinically important variables?
- And what if the software automatically and intelligently balanced workloads so they were fair and equitable?
- What if the software was easy to use and was customizable so only those variables that were important to a particular unit or department were deployed?
- And what if the software automatically pulled the census from the EHR, automatically pulled the nurse schedule, then matched those two, and finally automatically developed a list that could be distributed electronically and/or in print?
- What if the software meant the entire patient assignment process took only a few minutes to complete?
- And what if there was an obvious ROI?
That product by called ASSIGN for Nurses.