UNPARALLELED CHARGE CAPTURE and CHARGE MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE
- Are you spending or wasting time tracking down charges from physicians?
- Are you missing charges on a regular basis?
- Is your charge lag time unacceptable or difficult to control?
- Are your charges often under- or over-coded?
- Are you struggling with your reconciliation and it’s costing you money?
- Are you looking to deploy remote coders and need a better charge capture system to handle it?
We can help! MedAptus has 19 years of charge capture, charge management and charge reconciliation experience. We are particularly adept at helping you find and capture new revenue, streamline your reconciliation environment, and reduce your charge lag exposure.
Here’s what MedAptus has done for some of its clients:
- $6.9 MM one-time cash flow improvement to health system
- $1MM annual benefit for Northeast hospital
- $1MM from improved lag time for large children’s center
- $10MM in gross annual charge improvement for large hospital
- $600K after one year of usage for mid-sized hospital
- Time-to-billing improved 55.1% for mid-sized hospital
- Manual coding reduced 98% for mid-sized hospital
- Billing staff reduced by 5.6 FTEs for mid-sized hospital
- Charge lag decreased 87% for group practice
OUR KLAS AWARD-WINNING SOFTWARE — CHARGE PRO –IS THE MOST COMPLETE CHARGE CAPTURE AND CHARGE MANAGEMENT PLATFORM FOR ACUTE CARE HOSPITALS AND PHYSICIAN GROUPS IN HEALTHCARE TODAY.
Whether charges are captured on mobile devices or web-enabled workstations, CHARGE PRO rapidly and accurately documents patient encounters for reimbursement.
This KLAS award-winning platform improves charge lag time, finds missing charges, reconciles reports and ensures compliance.
CHARGE PRO also has a strong ROI and is compatible with all EHR and billing systems.
Solve your Charge Capture challenges with the experts.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW of CHARGE PRO’s 100+ FEATURES
- Mobile charge capture – iPhone and Android
- Reconciliation – Missed charge tracking
- Reconciliation – “Clickable” dashboard in real time
- Real-time billing rule determinations
- Accurate real-time patient lists – Group rounding list, personal rounding lists, and appointments
- Quality measure response posting
- History review
- Favorites and shortcuts (all codes) – personalized
- Charge management (for Admins, Coders)
- Reporting and Analytics
- Messaging – Doctor to Coder
- Integrates with the ASSIGNCARE patient assignment products
EXPERTS IN CHARGE MANAGEMENT
Having an EHR that handles charge capture doesn’t mean the work is over or that everything will now work smoothly.
In fact, significant issues still surface in terms of finding missing charges, reconciling charges, and sending “clean” charges to billing. This is especially true when the EHR vendor is different than the billing vendor (Cerner/Athena).
MedAptus is an expert at bridging the gap between the charge capture process and billing. Combining our extensive experience, our stable and reliable software, and analytical capabilities — we excel at helping you improve your operational efficiencies on the back end, where most of the charge problems occur.
Our experience has been — even with a robust EHR system — there is still significant revenue to be found and we can help.
CHARGE CAPTURE CASE STUDY
A large hospital in the Midwest struggled with implementing the charge capture function of an EHR. As a result, it switched back to a paper-based manual process. But there were still challenges. The process was inefficient and didn’t support remote coders. In addition, coders still had to track to down providers to ensure charges, especially outside providers. The Solution – the hospital recently turned to MedAptus and purchased CHARGE PRO. Now, not only will all charges be captured more quickly and accurately, but the platform allows for remote coding. The hospital also anticipates a significant ROI in six months.