Clinical Implementation Consultant
Department: Client Services
MedAptus is an established and growing company that offers software solutions for healthcare organizations. As a result of this growth, we’re seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible for leading implementation and consulting activities associated with our ASSIGN product offering. This position will have high visibility within the organization and will work closely with our Product Management team as new features / functionality is delivered to our clients. In addition to the essential job responsibilities listed below, this role will have an influence on development and refinement of implementation and training methodologies and collateral. The ideal candidate will have a history of building processes to support emerging technologies.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project Management: Coordinates various parties involved with the implementation of the MedAptus solution, including managing internal and external expectations and resources. Creates and maintains a project plan for the
- Client and internally. Defines and measures deadlines and milestones and ensuring that the implementation is done on time, within budget and with a high level of quality.
- Workflow Analysis: Perform clinical and business workflow analysis, documentation & optimization. This includes understanding the clinical patient flow from admission to discharge and all activities encompassed within the hospital setting.
- System Design and Configuration: Transform the clinical workflow evaluation into a future state design which delivers the value of the MedAptus product to the client.
- System Training: Train clients on software applications (admin and end user) to ensure clients are self sufficient and aware of all the system capabilities.
- Go-LIVE and Go-LIVE Support: Support clients to ensure MedAptus application is working appropriately and the application is delivering value.
- Product Management Activities: Relaying system optimization and value add opportunities back to Product Management as these are identified.
Required Education, Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- BA/BS Degree or Higher Preferred
- RN or previous Nursing / Clinical Experience Preferred
- 5+ years project management/implementation experience in a healthcare environment
- Well versed on the complex nature of large academic medical institutions
- Experience working with Physicians
- Experience with Healthcare IT systems
- Process improvement skills (Six Sigma, Lean, or Similar Experience)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail with a proven track record of delivering value.
- End-user software training experience required
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Flexible to adapt to a dynamic and rapidly growing organization
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple concurrent projects under time constraints
- Customer relationship management experience
- Knowledge of HL7, general interface capabilities, mobile applications
- Self-starter with leadership mentality
- Must be able to travel up to 50%+
To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.