Do any of these challenges sound familiar?
- You’re using an EHR for charge capture but are still doing a lot of manual work to get charges out the door
- There’s no easy way to see if there are missing charges for all encounters your providers had
- There’s no easy way to see the status of all your charges – which ones can go straight to billing, which needs review, and which ones are stuck in a queue
- You still have to communicate billing issues with clinical staff via email, spreadsheets, post-it notes, and carrier pigeons
- You still have to review every single charge even though they are clean and could have been billed
You’re not alone. There are significant gaps in the revenue cycle management process – and these bottlenecks lead to a lot of inefficiencies, missed revenue, and increase your charge lag.