The medaptus Charge Infusion platform applies correcting coding to an encounter involving the infused delivery of medication or fluids. The timing, infusion type, and drug are all that medaptus’ technology requires to process the correct charge for the visit. This information can be entered into medaptus by a nurse or coder; ideally it is automatically fed to medaptus from the hospital EHR (Cerner, Epic). The solution has been deployed in several world-class cancer centers with the demonstrated effect of better revenue capture and more importantly, more patient face time for their nurses.
- Medaptus Announces UR Medicine Highland Hospital Chooses Assign Software to Manage Patient Assignments and Improve Patient Safety March 15, 2023
- What to Look for in a Charge Capture Solution Vendor January 5, 2023
- Introducing Documentation Integration for medaptus Charge Pro November 21, 2022
- medaptus Expands Charge Pro Solution with Launch of Consult and Documentation Modules November 8, 2022
- A Modern Approach to Patient Assignment: Q+A with Northwell’s Nocturnists November 3, 2022
2-Minute Video: Charge Pro – Charge Capture and Charge Reconciliation