By downloading this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- How nurses in your organization shouldn’t have to code
- The complexity of the hierarchy of infusion coding
- Estimating or missing stopping times
- Lack of infusion coding training
- Missing hydration changes
Despite tens of thousands of individual codes that account for practically every procedure and activity in healthcare today,
the coding process is still relatively straightforward. There’s a single code for a single procedure or activity. As long as the
right code is applied, accurate billing and payment follow.
Complete this form and you will gain access to this exclusive eBook – Insider Brief: 6 Challenges with Infusion Coding.