Implementation Project Manager
Job Title: Implementation Project Manager
Department: Client Services
MedAptus is an established and growing company that offers software solutions for healthcare organizations. As a result of this growth we’re seeking a motivated Implementation Project Manager who will be responsible for leading implementation for the MedAptus current product suites. The Project Manager will oversee, advise, and coordinate the implementation of MedAptus applications. This individual will work with others within Client Services, including Technical Support, Integration, and Management, to successfully implement the software for various healthcare delivery organizations.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Project Management: Coordinates various parties involved with the implementation of the MedAptus solution, including managing internal and external expectations and resources. Creates and maintains a project plan for the Client and internally. Defines and measures deadlines and milestones and ensuring that the implementation is done on time, within budget and with a high level of quality.
- Workflow Analysis: Perform clinical and business workflow analysis, documentation & optimization. Identify customer risk areas but also value opportunities through the customer’s workstream.
- System Design and Configuration: Transform the workflow evaluation into a future state design which delivers the value of the MedAptus product to the client.
- System Training: Train clients on software applications (admin and end user) to ensure clients are self sufficient and aware of all the system capabilities.
- Go-LIVE and Go-LIVE Support: Support clients to ensure MedAptus application is working appropriately and the application is delivering value.
- Product Management Activities: Relaying system optimization and value add opportunities back to Product Management as these are identified.
Required Education, Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- BA/BS Degree, or equivalent
- 4+ years project management/implementation experience in a healthcare environment
- 4+ years consulting experience
- Well versed on the complex nature of large academic medical institutions
- Experience working with Physicians
- Experience with Healthcare IT systems
- Process improvement skills (Six Sigma, Lean, or Similar Experience)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail with a proven track record of delivering value.
- End-user software training experience required
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Flexible to adapt to a dynamic and rapidly growing organization
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple concurrent projects under time constraints
- Customer relationship management experience
- Knowledge of HL7, general interface capabilities, mobile applications
- Self-starter with leadership mentality
- Must be able to travel up to 50%+